Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hindustan Hamara!!!

Demonstration against terrorism
I was enjoying my leave and watching a movie Today(19/08/08). Suddenly i heard some people shouting outside and noticed a demonstration in front of Nerul Railway station at 6.30 PM. I didnt have time to go down and hence took my camera and zoomed to the highest level and took a few snaps. They burnt a Pakistani flag and a putla!! The demonstration was to protest against terrorism saying that kashmir is part of india.
Thought of explaining whats written in Hindi.. but my Hindi itself is poor, so did not want to end up explaining something else.

3 comments:

Kandy,the Knight said...

gud start dude... carry on...

Haider said...

India burning.....oh i actually meant India Shining.....with its glory blazin away.....yet again a commendable work by you bro!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job....
Do u want me to sell this to any magazine?